🏡 Dive into our Year in Review for 2023! 📊 Join us as we discuss three HOT TOPICS that shaped the real estate landscape over the past year.
🏡 Dive into our Year in Review for 2023! 📊
Join us as we discuss three HOT TOPICS that shaped the real estate landscape over the past year. 🔍 In this video, we discuss 📉 INTEREST RATES, 💰🏡 PROPERTY TAXES and the 👩⚖️🏛️ NAR LAWSUIT. Whether you’re a buyer, seller, one of our clients already or just want to learn more, this video is informative AND you’ll get to know us a bit better along the way!
But wait, there’s more! 🌟 To know us is to know that we love to laugh and know when not to take ourselves too seriously. Watch long enough and you’ll see some quick bloopers of us STRUGGLING to create this video. 😂 (Doug FOR REAL needed that “bottle of 🍺”)
See Below👇 for links to articles that will provide more in-depth information about the 3 Hot Topics covered in this video.
🙌 Excited to see what 2024 will bring!!
Don’t forget to FOLLOW US on Instagram and Facebook @soldbysimmons
- 2023 Fed Rate Hike Impact On Mortgages, Home Buying And More
- Historical mortgage rates: A look at home loan trends over time
- Douglas County OKs property tax relief; state review required
- Douglas County commissioners approve 4% assessment reduction for single family properties
- 1 in 4 Douglas County homeowners file property value appeals
- Most property assessment appeals are being denied in Denver area
- Property values jump 35% to 45% in 9 counties across Denver metro area